INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT MORE, GET IN TOUCH FOR MORE INFORMATION
Bhoma 4×4 Off-Road Caravan
Born of this earth
Taking off-road camping to a whole new level, the Bhoma 4×4 Off-Road Caravan is the Rolls-Royce of trailvans, engineered to perfection. The Bhoma offers one luxury with easy set up , off the ground camping suitable suited for 4-5 persons camping.
The Bhoma 4×4 Off-Road Caravan is our pride and joy off-road trailer. If it’s the best you want then this off-road trailer will not disappoint you. A combination between trailer and caravan offering complete outdoor luxury but with the feel of canvas and airy space.
Not the feeling of being boxed inside a small area, but one with nature outside. Secure in the thought that you are still inside off the ground in a structural safe environment for you and the family.
A superior suspension system, heavy duty galvanised ladder chassis, 5 Star kitchen units, spacious and comfortable sleeping tents and a protective finish that will ensure your prize investment will maintain its value.
If you own a large 4×4 and are considering a 4×4 caravan as an alternative to a trailer, then please take a look at our Bhoma 4×4 Off-Road Caravan and you will be pleasantly surprised at what this camper trailer offers.
Simplicity / practicality / functionality are all key to a successful product. You be the judge.
Great towing stability and off road capability
Easy to set up
Sleeps 4 -5
Spacious luxury interior
Large kitchen area with easy access to all necessities equipped for 6
Double Bush-Fan 360˚ Awning
Brochures & Articles
Click to download and read
See a showcase of Bhoma 4×4 Off-Road Caravan photos
Tried & Tested
Read what customers had to say about their Bhoma
My husband John Stewart and I have just had an amazing 8-day trip in our new Bushwakka Bhoma! Thank you so much Jasper and Tobie for your support and assistance whilst we were away and as complete novices.
The next trip is next month and we’re going to be doing Camdeboo, Kgalagadi and Namaqualand later on in the year. We will keep you posted!Sandy Stewart
Would like to compliment Bushwakka on a brilliant piece of engineering. We have just returned from a 3 week (4300 km) trip through Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe. Set up camp 11 times and on the 11th time it took only 7 minutes which is not recommended as this was an Olympic-style contest between myself and a conqueror owner and if not in good shape can lead to some stumbles. The outcome: Bushwakka 1 : Conqueror 0 – BY FAR . Our average setup time (excluding wings) was around 15 minutes and around 20-25 minutes with wings. Really quick and easy, trouble free and best off all everything that really matters works every time.
We did not get tired of camping as the beds were comfy, hot water on tap to do all cleaning and washing was a true plus to the experience and the easy opening on the side of the road provided some really good meals on route.
We really enjoyed the Bhoma and are looking forward to many more camping trips in this off-road marvel. Hats off to some really smart and reliable engineering design.
Ek wil net met hierdie brief vir julle bedank vir julle moeite met my wa. Ek wil julle as Bestuur komplimenteer vir julle mooi gedrag en dit laat my as n klient altyd welkom voel. Enige werk wat julle doen, is nooit te veel moeite nie en as enige klient daar stop is julle altyd maar net te gewillig om te help. Julle werk is regtig van n baie goeie gehalte. Dit is vir my n voorreg om te kan se ek is deel van die Bushwakka familie en n trotse Bhoma eienaar. Baie dankie vir julle omgee. Dit word waardeer!James Steenkamp
We are so pleased with our purchase we can’t wait for the next long trip or short weekend away. Planning the trips are so much more fun and now with the Bhoma we have such a variety of places to choose from.We chose the Bushwakka Bhoma after spending many months looking at many other similar types of off-road caravans on the market but what won us both over was:
- The quality of the build
- The amount of space you have when both tents are open as well as being able to stand up without crouching, you can even sit up in bed!!
- The general layout of the Bhoma
- The weight (not excessive)
- Plenty of storage space
- Ease of use of the awning
Once Bushwakka had sold us the Bhoma things didn’t stop there; the after sales service from everyone at Bushwakka has been fantastic. Right from when we decided on the Bhoma, then adding the various bits and pieces we required to customise the Bhoma to our taste, through to receiving the finished Bhoma and being given a detailed demonstration of the set up.
Any help is always just an email or phone call away and it is greatly appreciated by people who are new to caravanning.Tony and Glenda Sparkes
- Sales person Tobie at the Beeld Show was extremely friendly and helpful. He calmly responded to our questions without knocking other products.
- Important to us was Ease of use and Quick set-up having just sold our Exclusive Caravan after 9 years. The “Bush fans” were a big attraction in this regard. Once opened, the rest of the set-up work is in the shade and protected from rain!
- The Bhoma comes fully equipped – no extra tents and poles necessary. This is a huge plus for us.
- If you have to pack up in the rain, no tents are wet, only the fans which can easily be opened for drying upon arrival at destination.
- Very practical and easily accessible kitchen and wash-up basin with geyser. Fact oh having hot water readily available is a huge plus. Have not used shower yet but same will apply there.
- Design allows for wonderful airflow through camper with both bed tents unfolded.
- “Light” to tow.
- Well designed, solidly built. Good looking, practical.
- Fact that it is not a “take what you get” deal. I discussed requirements with Jasper which he turned into active modifications specifically for my requirements.
- Friendly staff – I actually visited the workshop where Jaco gave me a tour.
Hi, it is with great pleasure that i can tell about my Bushwakka experience.
I shopped around quite a bit and went to different manufacturers to see for myself what I could possibly buy. In the end it came down to workmanship, practicality and service from the specific company. The workmanship on my Bushwakka Bhoma is of the highest standard of all the off-road caravans I considered, and I was considering five manufacturers.
From the first time I walked in at Bushwakka I got excellent service and even after the deal was done they contacted me numerous times to ensure that everything was in order and that I was satisfied with everything. The Bhoma is a very practical caravan and the layout just works for me and the kids just love the built in basin and geyser. Another bonus is that I can set up camp all by myself, no need for help from someone else. That is a definite bonus!! The Bhoma also tows like a dream, very stable.
Thanks Bushwakka for the memories we have made thus far and the many more that will surely come.Ferdinand Hayes